11. pro 2012.

Tanja's Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Favorite New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2012


Hi pals. It's another Tuesday meaning it's time for Top Ten Tuesday. I assume that you already know that it's a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish where every week we pick 10 picks on certain task. This week my picks are:

1. Antonia Michaelis - or the author of The Storyteller. Hands down but her writing is amazing.

2. Cassanda Clare - I don't think I should tell you more about this lady. I love The Infernal Devices and I'll be reading The Mortal Instruments soon!

3. Veronica Roth - also pretty much you all have heard about her. Divergent was one of the firsts book I've read this year and I love this series.

4. Hannah Harrington - I've read Saving June after everyone told me that I must and since then I pretty much hope to read any book she writes.

5. Julie Kagawa - once again I waited too long to read this one. Well Iron Fey is now one of my fave series.

6. Jandy Nelson  - it's a shame that this lady doesn't write more books. The Sky Is Everywhere was an amazing book.

7. Jay Kristoff - I had to put at least one gentleman into this company, right? So you've all heard about Stormdancer and I can't wait to read the sequel.

8. Susan Ee - this woman wrote an amazing book about angels. For that she deserves to be mentioned here.

9. S. M. Boyce - beside being a great author I also had a chance to talk to her few times. She rocks and writes amazing stories.

10. I really couldn't decide between Tammara Webber and Courtney Summers. Either way I love both authors and I can't wait to read your next books.

I'd love to see your picks so please leave them in comments so I can check them out.

Until the next time,

Broj komentara: 9:

  1. Oh I agree Tanja, there are so many new authors that I discovered this year, how the heck did you manage to stick to 10 well 11 authors? I agree Veronica Roth and Hannah Harrington would make it to my list to. Also Sarah Alderson, Courtney Summers, Paula Weston and Catherine Gilbert Murdock! Wonderful list Tanja! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I mean I always manage to break a rule or two - it's part of my charm :D I haven't heard of them, mhm I must check it out :) Thanks ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. YES. I need to sequel to Stormdancer now! More Buruu please. <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Great list, Tanja! I loved both Saving June & Divergent, and I still need to read The Storyteller, Stormdancer & Angelfall!

    And yeah, you should definitely pick up both Eon & Eona - so amazing!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. LOVED The sky is everywhere!! And Veronica Roth? OMG yes. And Mrs. Clare? DDD it's a must read-all-of-her-books! :) Awesome list Tanja! :) ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Thanks girls!! :) Oh I really recommend all the books I named :) :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I love Infernal Devices too. the only reason Cassanda Clare is not on my list is because I read book#1 in Mortal Instruments in 2011.
    And I really should read Divergent & Stormdancer - my bookish resolution for 2013. :)
    Great list!
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
    Top Ten Favorite New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2012...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Oh I haven't read TMI so I was able to put her on my list :) I can't wait to see what you think of them :) Thanks :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Veronica Roth & Julie Kagawa, two awesome authors :)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...