Hello. It's another Tuesday and that basically means another Top Ten Tuesday. It's a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish where every week we pick top ten picks for a certain topic. Today the topic is Top Ten Words/Topics that make me pick up a book. It'll be hard but I'll try.
1. Any fantasy world. Yeah I'm so good at this. But really fantasy will always be part of me. I really don't have set criteria for them. (especially the ones with dragons!)
2. Some topics that are unique to me - mostly paranormal or fantasy. For example I have never read a book by mermaids (A Little Mermaid doesn't count) so I can't wait to read one of them.
3. Books that deal with hard topics and heart-breaking stories. Ah it's always good to feel something strong.
4. Next book in series. (I'm quite sure that I'm cheating here) but really I mostly read sequels as everything has one these days.
5. Books set into Neverland but not retellings. Yes I love Neverland as it reminds me of my childhood and I'm always looking for a new one but not Peter Pan retellings as I'm not into retellings.
6. Dystopian books of any sorts. It was paranormal and contemporary once upon a time but now it's dystopia as it still has some new things to offer, hopefully.
7. Books about angels. I'll never learn from my mistakes it seems. Something within me is stronger.
8. Books with swoon-worthy guys. You can never have enough of these, right?
9. Sweet and lovely love stories without love-triangles for summer. I'm starting to collect books for this summer.
10. Books with kick-but female characters. Go girls!
As always I'd love to see your picks so link them up.
Until the next time,