11. sij 2014.

2014 YA Contemporary Challenge


Well I thought I already joined all the challenges I intended to join but then I've seen this post by Montana @The Book Bells and well here I'm. Another challenge I'll fail to keep track of (I'm truly sorry but my brain omits that kind of information). Anyhow I keep telling that contemporary isn't my thing, but then I've seen some interesting book that are coming our this year so why not try.

I don't have exact list which I'll go by, but here are some I'm planing to tackle:

1. No Once Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale
2. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
3. The Impossible Knife of Memory by Lauren Halse Anderson
4. And We Stay by Jenny Hubbard
5. Panic by Lauren Oliver
6. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
7. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
8....to be added.

We'll see how this goes but thanks to the girls for hosting this!

Until the next time,


Broj komentara: 19:

  1. I participated in this two years back and it was a ton of fun. Good luck on this challenge!(:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. This would be a good one to join since I love this genre!

    Good luck with your goals!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I'm so glad you're joining in! :) I'm really excited for Isla and The Happily Ever After and The Geography of You and Me, too.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I have Love Letters to the Dead and am excited to read it :) I can't wait to see what you think of it! Good luck with your list :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I cannot wait to see what you think of it :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  5. Good luck my friend! I try to check the last Sunday of the month to update my challenges but I know what you mean about keeping track,

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I'm looking forward to this list of books as well and I really hope you enjoy all of these :) Contemporary is still my favorite genre and I hope that it'll grow closer to your heart in some way as well. Good luck, Tanja!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. The books you've picked for this challenge sound super interesting and I hope you end up finishing and loving them all. Best of luck, dude- I know you can do this!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Isla & the Happily Ever After, yay! Good luck, Tanja! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. I'm in the middle of NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE YOU right now and it's so weird, hah. Is PANIC contemporary, btw?! I guess I associate her so much with DELIRIUM and fantasy that that took me by surprise. Good luck with your challenge, Tanja!

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It is placed on that shelf. I was surprised too. Hope you'll enjoy No Once Else Can Have You :) Thanks Wendy :)

      Izbriši
  10. That's amazing!! :) Thanks Aman :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...