25. velj 2015.

Waiting on Wednesday (#135)

You know the story. This is a meme created by Breaking the Spine and every week we pick books we're waiting for. Here are our picks for this week.



We can't wait to read...


 Lara Jean didn’t expect to really fall for Peter.

She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren’t. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.

When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean’s feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?

In this charming and heartfelt sequel to the New York Times bestseller To All the Boys I've Loved Before, we see first love through the eyes of the unforgettable Lara Jean. Love is never easy, but maybe that’s part of makes it so amazing.

Expected publication date: May 26th 2015

Happy reading,
 

Broj komentara: 9:

  1. This is the best pick ever ladies! I loved To All the Boys I've Loved Before, so can't wait to get my hands on this and more Peter! I have my copy pre-ordered too! May needs to hurry up already! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I wasn't a huge fan of To All the Boys, and I'm not sure if I'm going to enjoy this one, but I will definitely still read it. Plus the cover is gorgeous and I need this on my shelf. ;D Lovely pick, ladies!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I have been drooling over this one as well. Hope you get a chance to read it soon.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I so need to read the first one but I just know I am going to like it and want to read this one next!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I've heard so many wonderful remarks about Jenny Han's writing, and this sounds just as sweet as To All the Boys! Hope you enjoy it.
    Great pick, ladies :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I still need to read the first book, but I've heard how great it is, so I'll be reading it soon! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I haven't started reading this series. I hope you both enjoy reading this book.
    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I'm looking forward to this one too, the first book was so cute and adorable even though the MC was a bit young. I love the cover too, it matches!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Have never read the first book before and have no plans to (just not interested in it, bizarrely), but I looooooooove the covers of both books. This one even more! It's just so light and gives off that feeling of fun and fluffiness and growing up:)

    Faye at The Social Potato

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...